Thursday 6 July 2017

my 4th cards time

Hello Everyone welcome to My Blog

    Morning all here's my 4th cards I made for this weeks challenge to myself! 😃
"a card a day" this week!!
  made with a die not used before I did the colourful 1 first but wasnt keen on the loss of detail in the black bird so did another keeping the die-cut white think it looks better. hope you like thanx 😁💜 xxx

 here's the pics... 




The 1st card was cut from white card  then coloured with Brusho's, the second was cut from white card then mat & layered.

 Thanx for looking in much appreciated Stevo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephen your cards are gorgeous that is a beautiful die you have used. I have loads of bits in my stash that I have never used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Jackie, yep its been great using goodies from my stash thats not been used :) xx

      Delete