Monday 9 March 2015

3 cards made using new stamps that I love


Hello Everyone welcome to My Blog

 Over the weekend I was colouring some stamped images in amongst other crafting.
these are 3 new stamps I bought from Scribble&scrap sale before it closed.

Must say really love the detail of artist Norma J Burnell (Sweet Pea stamps)

here are pics of my cards :)





Loved this Fairy & Owl image soon as I saw it on Scribble&scrap 
FB wall in a competition was a wish I had then a must have!!

All 3 Stamps coloured using promarkers 

then made up into cards....

 Thanx for looking in much appreciated Stevo xxx

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Steve I love the first one may have to get that stamp! Keep up the great card designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous Stephen.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all fabulous Stephen. You've done a great job.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your cards are all gorgeous the images are amazing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous cards Bro. I love all three stamps and how you've coloured them. Great job! Big hugs and much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanx Sis glad you love them :) luv & hugs to you xxx

      Delete
  6. Outstanding card Bro, had a look at their close down sale but too far away from payday, so missed out, glad you got some lovely goodies, your colouring is just brilliant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Sis :) aww sorry you missed out I love these & couldn't wait to colour them <3 & hugs to you xxx

      Delete