Thursday 3 July 2014

My DT card for the monthly at Just Inspirational Challenge

Well Hello Everyone welcome to My DT card for:

 Just Inspirational Challenges

 

it was a hard thing to do with Mum passing away Saturday but completed this for the 1st so ready for challenge to go live :) & enjoyed doing it. but have only just got to do my blogs with everything that needed sorting  xoxo

 
here is my card

 I used a digi stamp for main image
& coloured using Pro-markers


 This months challenge with Just Inspirational Challenges is "stitching".

The sponsors are: 


 
 

Thanx for looking in much appreciated Stevo xxx

4 comments:

  1. big big hugs for you first of all my dear nephew xx. beautiful card and i'm sure your mum will be watching you make all the fabby tastic creations that you do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Steve, must be hard to concentrate on anything at the moment. I know only too well how much paperwork and organising there is when someone dies. Big hugs to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanx Jean yep been really hard but this did help me too for a bit :) xxx

      Delete