Monday 18 January 2016

My DT card for Karleigh Sue

Hi everyone here's my DT inspiration for 

Karleigh Sue

well here we are half way through January & here's my blog post for this months "Anything goes" challenge hope you like it and join in.

**This is the last blog challenge, BUT "GOOD" news is its moving onto our facebook group (quicker & easier to enter) so join if you havn't already..

Join

here is my Inspiration make pic

 

image coloured with promarkers, mat & layered on paper & card stock & embellies/sentiments added

and there is a full list of all the rules on our blog...


Thanx for looking in much appreciated Stevo xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oooh Thats my backing paper ...whoop whoop =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Stephen. Love the paper and cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephen this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the beautiful paper you have use. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the paper choices and colours, look great together. Oh and i've been a good girl and entered the challenge... wouldn't want you to tell me off lol. big big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Stephen! Those colors sure do give me a lift. xxD

    ReplyDelete