Thursday, 3 July 2014

My DT card for this weeks Just Inspirational Challenge

Well Hello Everyone welcome to My DT card for:

 Just Inspirational Challenges

it was a hard thing to do with Mum passing away Saturday but completed this for the 1st so ready for challenge to go live :) & enjoyed doing it. but have only just got to do my blogs with everything that needed sorting  xoxo

here is my card 

 I used a digi stamp for main image
& coloured using Pro-markers


 This weeks challenge with Just Inspirational Challenges is "glitter/sparkle".

The sponsors are: 

Thanx for looking in much appreciated Stevo xxx

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the image. Take care and thinking of you.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanx luvly Linda twice over :) xxx

      Delete
  2. beautiful work and so delicate... big big squishy hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanx aunt Tina twice too for the hugs :) xxx

      Delete